The companies under Bruker Inc. are globally leading manufacturer of analytical systems for life and materials sciences. The Bruker Nano Analytics (BNA) Division, headquartered at Bruker Nano GmbH in Berlin, Germany, develops, manufactures and markets X-ray systems and components for elemental and structural analysis on the micro and nano scale.
BNA's product range of analytical tools for electron microscopes includes:
- Energy-dispersive X-ray spectrometers (EDS) for scanning and transmission electron microscopes
- Wavelength-dispersive X-ray spectrometers (WDS)
- Electron backscatter diffraction systems (EBSD)
- Micro-spot X-ray sources for Micro-XRF on SEM and
- Micro computed tomography (Micro-CT) accessories.
BNA’s range of mobile and bench-top micro X-ray fluorescence spectrometers comprises
- Micro-XRF spectrometers and
- Total reflection X-ray fluorescence (TXRF) spectrometers.