ICET, Inc. (Innovative Chemical and Environmental Technologies) is a growing R&D company aggressively developing technologies in the areas of energy, environment, and biomedicine.
ICET's major strength is in electrochemistry, catalysis, and surface modification of polymers and inorganic materials. ICET attempts to apply its expertise to the above areas in choosing specific technologies for development.
Projects in advanced stages of development include:
- Infection-resistant biomaterials.
- Catalysts for direct methanol fuel cells and MEAs for PEMFCs.
- Sorbents for mercury and other trace heavy metal removal.
- Chlorine recovery from chlor-alkali tail gas.
- Chemical and Biological Protective materials.