Henniker Plasma’s low-cost plasma cleaners are entry-level bench-top units that can be used for a variety of basic surface activation and plasma cleaning procedures. These plasma cleaners are compact, cost-effective and are available in two versions: 100 mm diameter and 150 mm diameter plasma chamber.
Both of these plasma chambers are ideal for small sample size, low-throughput production or laboratory use. Although these plasma cleaner models do not possess upgraded features or wide range of options, they deliver exceptional value in a bench-top, compact unit.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Available for rental, for proof of concept trials
- Continuously varying power setting
- With or without vacuum pump
- Single, fixed flow gas inlet
- Metals, glass, polymers, and ceramics
- Plasma surface activation
- Plasma cleaning