Raith’s ELPHY Plus pattern processor has been built with maximum care to deliver unparalleled electronic performance. This is an irrefutable prerequisite for nanolithography with highest resolution, stability, and precision—particularly if equipped into advanced thermal field emission-based SEMs with high beam current densities.
The ELPHY Plus pattern processor offers users an accessible field-proven technology and well-established support and training infrastructure.
Precise and Fast
- Complete on-site system installation and training
- User-friendly, 100% integrated Raith NanoSuite software
- Free-of-charge global support infrastructure for an extensive range of nanolithography and nanofabrication applications
- Exclusive NanoPECS Proximity Effect Correction and modern 3D-Lithography software modules, starter kits, calibration standards, test samples, and extra accessories available
- True multiple user management by user authentication and associated specific system parameter administration; users will find their system in the same way as they left it
- Flexible upgrade (trade-in) concept with access to whole Raith product series
- High-speed 12-MHz dual DAC addressing for X and Y main beam deflection (16 bit)
- Independent thermostabilized and RF-shielded 19″ electronic unit with DSP technology delivering maximum performance regarding highest precision, lowest noise, and long-term stability for complicated applications
- Accurate six extra multiplying 16-bit DACs for multilevel lithography, maximum precision overlay alignment, and write field calibration with sub-nanometer step-size control
Prepared for the Future
ELPHY nanolithography and nanofabrication upgrade kits are the most ideal, versatile, and economical solution for managing the realm of Electron and Ion Beam Lithography by fast-tracking FIB-SEM, SEM, and HIM. With a track record of about 1,000 installations, ELPHY is the most extensively distributed commercial SEM/FIB lithography attachment.
Raith Nanosuite software is integrated into ELPHY as well as into all the Raith systems, thus preserving process compatibility and streamlining the upgrading process.
Customers can request an online software demonstration.
ELPHY Plus Product Details
- FIB-SEM nanolithography and nanofabrication
- SEM lithography
- Attach to analytical SEM or FIB-SEM supplier tool
- Relies on analytical SEM or FIB-SEM supplier
Nanolithography and Nanofabrication Upgrade Kits: ELPHY Plus
Nanolithography “pen” – ELPHY turns your SEM or FIB-SEM into a nanofabrication system
ELPHY Plus Applications: CMOS decoder circuit, aligned ebeam pattern with CMOS Metal 5 vias (Kuk-Hwan Kim, EECS, University of Michigan, USA)
ELPHY Plus Applications: Magnetic resonance sensor
ELPHY Plus Applications: Photonic crystal structure in membrane (underetched) (William Whelan-Curtin, University of St. Andrews, UK)