The Filmetrics® F54-XY-200 film thickness measurement tool is designed for automated sequence measurement of samples up to 200 mm x 200 mm.
The F54-XY-200 is available in several wavelength configuration options, which allow for compatibility across a wide range of film thickness measurement applications. Generally, shorter wavelengths are required for measurement of thinner films, while longer wavelengths allow measurement of thicker, rougher, and more opaque films.
Typical samples mapped by the F54-XY-200 include:
- Semiconductor fabrication, including photoresist, oxides, nitrides, SOI, wafer backgrinding
- LCD, including cell gaps, polyimide, ITO
- MEMS, including photoresist, silicon membranes, dielectric stacks
- Optical coatings, including hardness coatings, anti-reflection, and filters
The F54-XY-200 hardware platform is available with pattern recognition capability and 3-position automated turret.
- Integrated microscope and live video
- Motorized X-Y stage for measurements at precise, pre-determined locations
- Small spot size and autofocus for optimized accuracy
- Polar, rectangular, linear, and custom mapping patterns
- Intuitive analysis software
- Extensive material properties library
- Integrated online diagnostics
- Easy to save, reproduce, and plot results
- 24-hour phone, email, and online support
Filmetrics F54-XY-200 film thickness measurement tool. Image Credit: Filmetrics, a KLA Company
F54-XY-200 wavelength configurations. Image Credit: Filmetrics, a KLA Company