Research and Markets has announced the addition of Nanotechnology and MEMS Industry Almanac to their offering.
The Nanotechnology & MEMs Industry Almanac presents a complete analysis of the technology business, including the convergence of nanoscience, biotechnology, aerospace and microelectronics. This industry represents one of the most exciting, ground-floor opportunities in the world of technology today.
This market research tool includes our analysis of the major trends affecting the Nanotechnology and MEMs industry, from the increase in federal funding and venture capital to breakthroughs in atomic and molecular scale structures. No other source provides this book's easy-to-understand analysis of growth, expenditures, technologies, funding, corporations, research and other vital subjects.
The corporate profiles section provides in-depth, one-page profiles on each of the top 250 Nanotechnology & MEMs companies. We have used our massive databases to provide you with unique, objective analysis, market research and competitive intelligence on the largest and most exciting companies in: optics, coatings, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, microelectronics, molecular structures and more. We've been working harder than ever to gather data on all the latest trends in nanoscale technologies. Our research effort includes an exhaustive study of new technologies and discussions with experts at innovative tech companies.
Contains detailed market research, business analysis and competitive intelligence, featuring:
- Nanotechnology, Nanoscience and MEMs Industry Trends/ Research & Development
- Mergers and Acquisitions in Leading Technology Companies
- Nanotechnology Technology Finance/ Growth Companies
- Glossary of Nanotechnology & MEMs Terms
- Contacts: Including Industry Associations and Government Agencies
- A History of Nanotechnology
This book/CD-ROM package provides in-depth, one-page profiles on the top 250 Nanotechnology & MEMs companies. We have used our massive databases to provide you with unique, objective analysis of the largest and most exciting companies in:
- Optics based on Nanotechnology
- Coatings based on Nanotechnology
- Molecular Electronics
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals based on Nanoscience
- Computer Memory and Other Systems in Nanoscale
- Self Assembly
- Nanoscale Carbon Tubes and Other Nano Structures
- Polymers Based on Nanoscience
The corporate profiles section of the book includes our proprietary, in-depth profiles of the 300 leading companies in all facets of the nanotechnology and microengineering industry.