Dectris offers the PILATUS3 R series hybrid photon counting detectors that have been specifically designed to achieve excellent data quality in X-ray detection. These detectors are integrated with two major technologies: single-photon counting and hybrid pixel technology.
The PILATUS3 R series hybrid photon counting detectors bring all the benefits of hybrid photon counting technology to the laboratory.
The main features of the PILATUS3 R hybrid photon counting detectors are:
- Direct detection of X-rays in single-photon-counting mode
- Dectris instant retrigger technology for non-paralyzable counting
- Precise count rate correction for outstanding data quality at high count rates
- Highest local and global count rates
- Excellent point-spread function
- Short readout time
- High dynamic range
- High frame rates
- No dark current
- No readout noise