The Vistec SB254 is an advanced electron-beam lithography system that allows the usage for direct write and mask making for a wide range of applications in applied research and industry. The system is cost-effective and delivers excellent performance.
This electron-beam lithography system represents the latest development of the field-proven and successful Vistec SB254 series. The system comes with an optional Variable Shaped Beam/Cell Projection features.
The main features of the Vistec SB254 are:
- Substrate edge detection - mask/wafer.
- Substrate handling - substrate holders with bottom reference, fully automated through Cassette-to-Cassette of SMIF and substrate, pre-alignment, and top reference holders.
- Mix & Match - Mark Detection Software Package (MDSP), high accuracy field, and key stone correction; and high accuracy field.
- Minimum feature size - < 20nm (HSQ).
- Cell Projection (optional).
- Layout data prep station (optional).