iSLI and IMAPS-UK to host the forthcoming "Making MEMS Work – BIG Ideas For Small Devices” Technical Seminar with a keynote presentation from Yole Développement.
Technology transfer institute iSLI and IMAPS-UK have announced that they are to to host the technical seminar "Making MEMS Work – BIG Ideas For Small Devices” with a keynote presentation from Yole Développement.
Yole Devéloppement has been announced as the keynote "Making MEMS Work" presenter at the IMAPS-Uk technical seminar, which will be held on 02 December 2010 at the Institute for System Level Integration (iSLI), Edinburgh. At the Seminar, leading Companies and Institutions including BAE Systems, Unisem, Teradyne, Optocap, Semefab, iSLI, Heriot-Watt University & Selex Galileo will investigate the MEMS product development chain from Research, Design and Development through to Packaging and Test.
UK Microelectronics Packaging Society (IMAPS-UK) is holding a one day technical seminar and industry networking event in conjunction with the Institute for System Level Integration (iSLI) and the event will provide the opportunity for:
- Updates on the latest MEMS developments & technologies
- Networking between end-users, supply chains and technology providers
- Business development opportunities for your Company & its products
So how do we make MEMS work? This IMAPS-UK Technical Seminar will investigate the MEMS product development chain from design and development through to packaging and test, exploring techniques which help to address these challenges. Presentations include:
Heriot-Watt University - SMART MICROSYSTEMS: a flagship project from the IeMRC
- BAE Systems - Producing MEMS devices for niche applications in modest volumes
- Optocap - Packaging of MEMS
- Teradyne - Testing of MEMS Devices
- Semefab - Requirements for MEMS Manufacture
- iSLI - MEMS and Wireless sensor networks for condition monitoring applications
- Unisem - MEMS Manufacturing in the UK Achieving Excellence
- Selex Galileo - Taking MEMS to new markets