Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Plastics, Rubber and Composites" subscription to their offering.
Plastics, Rubber and Composites: Macromolecular Engineering provides an international forum for the publication of original, peer reviewed research on the macromolecular engineering of polymeric and related materials and polymer matrix composites.
Modern polymer processing is increasingly focused on macromolecular engineering: the manipulation of structure at the molecular scale to control properties and fitness for purpose of the final component. Intimately linked to this are the objectives of predicting properties in the context of an optimized design and of establishing robust processing routes and process control systems allowing the desired properties to be achieved reliably.
Key Topics Covered:
Top 10 articles for this publication:
1. Development of EPDM nanocomposites in presence of compatibiliser.
2. Natural rubber/carbon black/carbon nanotubes composites prepared through ultrasonic assisted latex mixing process.
3. Influence of physical aging on impact embrittlement of uPVC pipes.
4. Dynamic systems with rubber contacts in technical applications.
5. Performance enhancement of polymer nanocomposites via multiscale modelling of processing and properties.
6. Macro- and microdispersion of carbon black in liquid silicone rubbers.
7. Online monitoring techniques for studying evolution of physical, rheological and chemical effects along the extruder.
8. Micromoulding: process measurements, product morphology and properties.
9. New technology for thermal processing of poly (vinyl alcohol).
10. Optimisation of laser welding process for thermoplastic composite materials with regard to component quality and cost.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q9w2d9/plastics_rubber