EVG® 7200 nanoimprint system is an automated device incorporated with EVG's SmartNIL technology. The system facilitates the advanced soft stamp and manufacturing of nano and microscale structures at a large scale.
The use of SmartNIL allows imprinting of larger substrates and structures that are as small as 40nm. This results in a greater cost-of-ownership (CoO) benefits and realizing the potential of manufacturing of nanoimprint lithography.
The system has an integrated electrostatic discharge system, which minimizes particle contamination. The integrated stamp manufacturing unit of the system prevents the need for stand-alone stamp replication systems.
The main features of the EVG® 7200 nanoimprint system include:
- Large area imprint of up to 200mm2
- Integrated separation of stamp and substrate
- No requirement of plumbing and tubing
- Maintenance-free operation
- Integrated electrostatic discharge
- Improved production speeds
- Low energy consumption
- High throughput
- Better chemical resistance and adhesion
- Top and/or bottom side alignment
- Lower photo initiator levels