The EVG520HE Semi-automated Hot Embossing System is designed for embossing and nanoimprinting applications. This production-proven system from EVG accepts substrates up to 200 mm and is compatible with standard semiconductor manufacturing technologies.
The hot embossing system is configured with a universal embossing chamber, high-vacuum, high temperature and high-contact force capabilities and manages the whole range of polymers and several glasses suitable for hot embossing. Together with high-aspect ratio embossing and multiple de-embossing options many processes for high quality pattern transfer and nm resolution are offered.
Features of the EVG520HE Semi-automated Hot Embossing System include:
- For hot embossing and nanoimprinting applications of polymer substrates and spin-on polymers and glasses
- Automated embossing process
- EVG's proprietary separate alignment process for optically aligned embossing and imprinting
- Pneumatic de-embossing options
- Software controlled process execution
- UV-NIL Option