The DynaTOM is a unique and first of its kind system for rapid dynamic in situ imaging.
In the DynaTOM, the detector and X-ray source rotate in a horizontal plane around a fixed sample.
The DynaTOM has a fixed sample configuration that is suitable for the addition of peripheral equipment such as flow cells and compression stages, which are linked to high-pressure tubing or sensor wiring. Complete tomographies carried out within seconds, coupled with a nonstop acquisition make it possible to keep track of dynamic processes interruption-free.
- Delivering synchrotron speeds to the lab
- Fixed sample configuration having rotating X-ray source and detector
- Resolution down to 3 µm (JIMA resolution pattern)
- Full tomographies on the order of seconds
- First exclusive commercial system for in-situ applications
Metalfoam compression high dynamic imaging 4D DynaTOM XRE