TESCAN’s DynaTOM is the first and only laboratory micro-CT system in the world that has been designed and built specifically for the most challenging in situ dynamic experiments. Time-dependent imaging for non-destructive 3D investigation of materials in real-world settings has been a huge motivation for X-ray tomography for several decades.
Where traditional micro-CT designs have not been able to deliver, the TESCAN has met the challenge with the DynaTOM: a system devoted to supporting new science and applications via dynamic tomography.
- Suitable for challenging in situ research and imaging of fragile samples
- Uninterrupted scanning with times surpassing 10 seconds per rotation
- Exclusive gantry-based system—sample does not rotate
- Pre-screening for synchrotron beam-time
- Software tools for 4D acquisition and reconstruction