The Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen and Bruker are pleased to announce Nanobruecken 2018: A Nanomechanical Testing Conference & Bruker Hysitron User Meeting, which will take place on February 20th-22nd, 2018 at the Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen, Germany.
This will be the 8th edition of the Nanobrücken workshop series.
Call for abstract
This workshop covers all aspects of nanomechanical and nanotribological testing, including biomechanical, in-situ experimentation and simulation/theory.
We encourage you to submit your abstract. Abstract Submission Deadline - Wednesday, January 24th, 2018.
Please use this Abstract Template to submit your abstract. Be sure to indicate your preference for Talk, Student Talk, or Poster as directed in the template.
Confirmed Invited Speakers:
- Roland Bennewitz, Leibniz Institute for New Materials, Saarbrücken
- Erica Lilleodden, Helmholtz‐Center for Materials and Coastal Research, Geesthacht
- Miroslav Slouf, Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague
- Erik Bitzek, Friedrich-Alexander University, Erlangen
- Lucile Joly-Pottuz, University of Lyon, INSA Lyon
In addition to keynote/invited/contributed talks, there will be a student talk competition as well as a poster competition open to everyone. Student contributions are strongly encouraged!
Register for the Event Now!