Minus K Technology, Inc. is giving away $25,000* worth of patented vibration isolators to colleges within the United States.
Your college could receive one of our superior performing negative-stiffness low-frequency vibration isolators, which use no air or electricity and are currently being used for biology, neuroscience, chemistry, crystal growing, physics, audio reproduction and man other fields.
If you have an Atomic Force Microscope (AFM), Electron Microscope, Interferometer, Laser Optical System, Micro Hardness Tester, or any other special equipment that would be assisted by our vibration isolation, simply complete the giveaway submission form and send it back to [email protected]. If you're one of the top applicants, we'll send you one of these free vibration isolators to assist you with your research.
Your College Department Could Get One of these Standard Negative-Stiffness Vibration Isolators for FREE!
Image Credit: Minus K Technology
Minus K Technology Vibration Isolator Educational Giveaway to U.S. Colleges and Universities
Minus K Technology has to-date granted over $25,000* of its superior performing patented Negative-Stiffness low-frequency vibration isolators to the following universities in for their U.S. Educational Giveaway.
Colleges within the United States, that have an AFM, Electron Microscope, Interferometer, Laser Optical System, Micro Hardness Tester, or any other special equipment that would benefit from a low frequency vibration isolator. Limited to one submission per college department. No purchase necessary.
- Complete the Giveaway Submission Form application in full.
- Signature of an authorized department head from the institution is required.
- Submission deadline for applications is February 28, 2023 via email: [email protected] or Fax (310) 348-9638
The selected college departments will be notified by March 31, 2023 and posted on Minus K's website. A new FREE Minus K vibration isolator will be shipped within two months of notification.
Entries will be judged by the Educational Giveaway Committee by reviewing the submission forms.
- Judging will be on multiple categories:
- Completeness of information provided
- Vibration issues being encountered
- Proposed application use
- Current need
- How the vibration isolator will positively benefit the application
Minus K will interview the selected departments six months after receiving their isolator. The interviews will be used to learn how vibration isolator helped with the application goals and interview may be used for articles in industry publications.
* $25,000 of retail products will consist of at least one each of the following models of Negative-Stiffness vibration isolators: WS-4, BM-1, BM-4, BM-8, BM-10 and CM-1. Based on the information provided within grant forms Minus K may substitute different models to best accommodate the application and payload needs.