SKTA Innopartners’ Innovation Accelerator will partner with SEMI, global industry association serving the nano- and microelectronics manufacturing supply chains, to host an Internet of Things (IoT) Startup Showcase at SEMICON West 2014 in San Francisco on July 10th, 2014.
SEMICON West is the annual tradeshow for the micro- and nano-electronics manufacturing industries. The SEMICON West 2014 IoT Startup Showcase will feature presentations from highly-innovative, hand-selected IoT startups in four target market segments including; semiconductor and systems, telecom, enterprise/datacenter solutions, smart device related, and healthcare devices/bioinformatics. So far, the lineup includes:
- Light Engines—Daylight Visible Microdisplays for Augmented Reality” by Vincent Lee, Lumiode, Inc.
- “Zero Power GPS” by Tom Willey, Pellucid GPS
- “Breathe Smarter: Personal Air Quality Monitoring” by Brian Kim, ChemiSense
- “Low Powered, Ultrasonic 3D-Sensing Solutions” by Michelle Meng-Hsiung Kiang, Chirp Microsystems
- “IoT Platform for Connect Products” by Abid Hussain, Arrayant
“These are not mere heart-rate monitoring wristbands, but industry creating and establishment destroying startups,” says Angel Orrantia, Business Development & Marketing Director of SKTA Innopartners.
SEMICON West Startup Showcase Details
Date: Thursday, July 10, 2014
Location: SEMICON West TechXPOT Stage, Moscone Center, North Hall, San Francisco, Calif.
Time: 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Includes opening remarks from SKTA Innopartners Innovation Accelerator and six presentations from early to mid-stage startups.