ZYGO®’s DynaFiz® interferometer is a highly optimized optical system that is specifically designed for carrying out accurate metrology of optics in the presence of turbulent air and extreme vibrations. The DynaFiz® interferometer’s low-noise, high-resolution camera and optical magnification allow clear visualization of the mid-spatial frequency features in the surface of a test artifact.
The high light efficiency of the DynaFiz®’s optical system, combined with its long lifespan, HeNe laser source, and high power, enables operation at high camera shutter speeds. This capability provides reliable metrology in environments that are prohibitively aggressive for conventional temporal phase shifting techniques.
In addition, the interferometer has the ability to capture and display live data. LivePhase™ acquisition provides Zernike feedback in real-time for monitoring the alignment of an optical system. The unique capabilities and outstanding flexibility make the DynaFiz® interferometer a perfect instrument for carrying out dynamic metrology in aggressive environments.
The main features of the DynaFiz® interferometer are as follows:
- Dynamic acquisition in extreme vibrations and turbulent air
- Optical system provides clear visualization of mid-spatial frequency features
- Long-life, high-power, frequency-stabilized HeNe laser
- Movie mode records wavefront changes over time
- LivePhase™ enables real-time Zernike analysis