The applications of optical imaging are numerous and diverse. Testing at a system’s design wavelength is crucial for development, final alignment, and qualification.
Night vision, infrared, and thermal imaging systems for aerospace and defense, lithography subsystems, remote sensing telescopes, and exotic material qualification all have variable wavelength requirements that can be addressed with an infrared interferometer system.
ZYGO, long regarded as the world leader in interferometric testing devices, has designed and produced numerous interferometer systems with NIR, SWIR, MWIR, and LWIR wavelengths. ZYGO also designs and manufactures a range of reference optics (transmission spheres and transmission flats) for these wavelengths.
- Wide range of operating wavelengths:
- NIR: 1.053 µm and 1.064 µm
- SWIR: 1.55 µm
- MWIR: 3.39 µm
- LWIR: 10.6 µm
- The at-wavelength QFAS alignment view simplifies the configuration of infrared test equipment and components.
- QPSI™ acquisition technology, which is solely available from ZYGO, offers accurate measurements in vibration-prone situations and is available in NIR, SWIR, and MWIR variants
- DynaPhase™ instantaneous data acquisition is available as an option for vibration-insensitive metrology in the most challenging conditions