The Verifire™ MST helps simplify the complicated multiple surfaces responsible for making complex fringe patterns and makes use of patented wavelength-shifting technology to obtain phase data from several surfaces concurrently.
Report key metrics collected from individual surfaces of parallel windows, transmitted wavefront, and accurate surface-to-surface information like entire thickness variation (TTV), wedge, and material inhomogeneity.
The Verifire™ MST addresses exacting applications, such as data storage disks, mobile device display glass, and semiconductor wafers with accurate surface and thickness variation metrology for test parts that are as thin as 0.5 mm.
The Verifire™ MST offers high-precision surface form measurements and transmitted wavefront of lens systems and optical components. It is the only commercial interferometer system that has the potential to quantify multiple surfaces simultaneously, retaining relative surface information and offering easy and rapid outcomes from several surfaces.
Meet Zygo's Verifire™ MST
Video Credit: Zygo Corporation
- Concurrent surface and wavefront characterization and accurate surface-to-surface metrology such as wedge and TTV
- Surface and thickness qualification of test parts provided as thin as 0.5 mm thickness
- Comes in operating wavelengths from 633 nm to 1.053 µm, 1.064 µm, and 1.55 µm
- Extensive range of lateral resolution, such as pixel-limited optical designs, to provide the utmost ITF
- 1.2 k × 1.2 k (consists of discrete zoom turret for optical zoom up to 3×)
- 2.3 k × 2.3 k
- 3.4 k × 3.4 k
- Ring of Fire artifact reduction source included standard—removes bullseyes and decreases coherent noise
- QPSI™ acquisition technology, available only from ZYGO, allows trustworthy measurements in vibration-prone environments—currently available in wavelength shifting and multi-surface FTPSI acquisition