Titanium Oxide materials have a high surface area which imparts special UV filtering and reflective properties to coatings and surfaces, making them valuable materials for solar cell research.
Size: 25–150 nm
Available as nanofiber, nanopowder, dispersion, or paste.
Titanium Oxide Nanoparticles can be used for a variety of applications:
- Photocatalytic applications
- Cosmetics, textiles and paints
- Flexible humidity sensor fabrication
- Medical implants, such as dental implants, spinal fixations and joint replacements
- Dye-sensitized solar cells
- Energy convertors in solar cells
- Automotive air/fuel ratio controllers
- Electrode materials in batteries
- Solid oxide fuel cells
- Inorganic membranes