An extensive range of novel materials has been offered by Merck for lithium-ion battery research and manufacturing. User requirements like anode, cathode or electrolyte batteries are efficiently delivered by the company and have been specifically developed to improve power, energy storage and operational life.
The materials provided offer unrivaled purity, quality and consistency and are therefore known to be trustworthy building blocks for the effective production of high-performance batteries with outstanding dependability and durability.
- Greater surface reactivity improves the performance of the battery
- Doping and functionalization expedite ion and electron transport
- Conduction and mechanical support is enhanced by composites
- Electrolyte modification enables controlling solubility
- Improved particle morphology, coating and encapsulating materials avoid electrolyte decomposition