The Dimension® Edge™ Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) System offers access to the highest performance, accessibility and functionality in its class, by incorporating Bruker's PeakForce Tapping® technology.
It leverages the many innovations of the Dimension® Icon® System, and is designed to deliver the low drift and low noise necessary to achieve publication-ready data in minutes instead of hours, you won’t find a more powerful mid-priced AFM anywhere else.
Features of the Dimension Edge AFM from Bruker are outlined below.
Best Value Closed-Loop Dimension AFM
- Proprietary sensor design achieves closed-loop accuracy with open-loop noise levels
- Reduced noise and drift bring small-sample imaging performance to large-sample AFM
- Microscope and electronics design enable high image fidelity at moderate cost
Accurate, High-Resolution Results Even Faster
- Linear workflow with visual feedback ensure optimized setup in shortest time
- Camera and stage provide best sample navigation and multi-site measurements
- Seamless transitions from survey to highest resolution deliver fast, accurate results
Solutions for All Applications on Any Sample
- Open stage access accommodates wide variety of experiments and samples
- Optimized AFM modes and techniques meet needs of even advanced applications
- Built-in access to signal routing enables custom measurements
Advanced Nanoscale Capabilities For Beginners and Experts
- Innovative, modular system design provides high performance at moderate cost
- Experiment-selection modes distill decades of AFM expertise into preconfigured settings
- Integrated stage control enables intuitive navigation and powerful stage programming