Queensgate’s latest Dual Sensor Technology is used by Queensgate to achieve superior dynamics and accuracy in microscope objective focusing. Sub-nanometre positioning is offered by the OSM over a total displacement of 100 µm with an unbeaten step and settle time of below 4ms.
The non-contact position measuring system, NanoSensors of the company offers excellent resolution, consistency and stability at nanometer level. Low off-axis errors as well as extremely high stiffness improve the performance of this sophisticated design. Several digital and analogue controllers are offered to drive the OSM-Z-100B including the newest NPC-A-1110DS analogue controller supporting patented Dual Sensor technology.
The salient features of the OSM-Z-100B are:
- The system is three times faster than the industry standard
- Includes a less than 4ms small step and settle AND 100µm closed loop displacement
- 600Hz resonance frequency
- 20N/µm stiffness
- Dual Sensor Technology equipped
- No re-calibration between different loads
- Superior mechanical bandwidth
- Renowned Queensgate NanoSensors Positioning Performance
- 0.1 nm position noise
- 0.01% linearity
- 0.005% residual hysteresis
- Tool-free mounting adaptors
- Super Invar Construction for Higher Focus Stability