The NPS-Z-15B is a piezo scanned flexure guided nanopositioning stage with integrated capacitance position sensors. It is capable of sub-nanometer resolution and reproducibility. This stage has been designed to have extremely low angular deviation as it scans.
It is ideal for use in scanning probe microscopy and interferometry, where purity of motion is important.
Features of the NPS-Z-15B nanopositioning stage include:
- > 15 micrometer travel with sub-nanometer resolution
- < 0.005% hysteresis and linearity error
- First resonant frequency > 1.8 KHz
- High bandwidths (> 300 Hz) and fast response times
- In-situ scanning and stepping response optimization
- Robust and reliable
- Super Invar construction
The NPS-Z-15B nanopositioning stage is suited to applications such as:
- Scanning Probe Microscopy
- Atomic Force Microscopy
- Precision Engineering