Eulitha AG is a spin-off company of the Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland. It specializes in the development of lithographic technologies for applications in photonics, optoelectronics, semiconductors and biotech.
It manufactures and markets nano-patterned samples and templates using its own PHABLE™ tools and state-of-the-art e-beam lithography systems. PHABLE™ is the brand name of its proprietary photolithography platform, which includes exposure tools and wafer patterning services.
The PHABLE-Technology is a breakthrough for low-cost production of sub-micron periodic structures over large-areas with a non-contact exposure system.
Products and solutions:
- Silicon templates for nano imprint
- Quartz stamps for nano imprint
- Nickel stamps for nano imprint
- Standard photonic stamps
- Photomasks, phase gratings
- Custom patterning projects, consulting
- E-beam lithography services
- E-beam lithography
- Thin film etching and deposition