The µDAWN™ is the world’s first multi-angle light scattering (MALS) detector, which can be coupled to any UHPLC system in order to determine the size distributions and absolute molecular weight of peptides, polymers and proteins directly without resorting to reference standards or column calibration.
With interdetector broadening of just a few µLs, a µDAWN™/Optilab® UT-rEX™ µSEC-MALS system and can accurately analyze the molar mass and size of UHPLC peaks without any loss of resolution.
- Range of molar mass: 200 Da to 10 MDa (may vary with molecular composition, size or solvent)
- Range of RMS radius Rg: 10 nm to 50 nm (up to 150 nm with specific shape models)
- Sensitivity in SEC-MALS mode: 20 ng BSA in PBS or comparable polystyrene in toluene
- Optional integrated module: µCOMET™ ultrasonic flow cell cleaner
- ASTRA® software provides a comprehensive set of analyses for macromolecules and nanoparticles