The DynaPro® Plate Reader performs automated analysis of the size and molar mass of peptides, proteins, polymers, nanoparticles and emulsions using dynamic and static light scattering (DLS and SLS) in microwell plates.
All measurements take place in situ in microwell plates with no additional liquid handling, and samples are fully recoverable. The DynaPro enables novel, high-throughput workflows that simply would not be possible with typical cuvette-based DLS instruments.
- Uses industry-standard, flat-bottom 96, 384 or 1536-well plates
- DLS Sensitivity: 0.125 µg of 14.4 kDa lysozyme
- Hydrodynamic radius (Rh) range: 0.5 – 1000 nm
- SLS sensitivity: 1 mg/mL of 66.7 kDa BSA
- Molar mass range: 1 kDa – 1 MDa
- Minimum sample volume: 4 µL in 1536-well plates
- Temperature control: 4 – 85 °C
- Typical scan time for a fully-loaded 386-well plate: 90-120 minutes
- Infrared laser wavelength of 830 nm, not susceptible to fluorescence
- Embedded camera images the bottom of each well to identify precipitation, turbidity and bubbles
- Touch-panel display for immediate access to data, diagnostics and settings
- Software: DYNAMICS® analysis software offers easy Experiment Builder method setup; comprehensive analysis of size and size distributions, molar mass, diffusion interaction parameter kD, second virial coefficient A2, thermal behavior Tagg/Tm/Tonset, DLS-based viscosity; versatile heatmap display of results; full export of all results; optional 21CFR11 support for GMP
- Screen biotherapeutic candidates and formulations for developability and stability.
- Protein quality control before interaction screening
- Optimize protein buffers for crystallization and purification
- Identify ideal dissolution and processing conditions for nanoparticle or polysaccharide production
- Critical micelle concentration and temperature of surfactants or polymers