The S4 TStar is a high performance TXRF spectrometer used to perform analysis of ultra-trace elements. It is a cost-efficient and rapid spectrometer, providing a real alternative to ICP. The Total reflection X-ray fluorescence (TXRF) spectroscopy is a proven technique for trace element analysis of a range of samples.
The S4 TStar simplifies TXRF to handle 24/7 regular functioning along with guaranteed data quality. The major enhancements of detection limits are achieved with helpful software practices, automated QC methods, and a innovative versatility with regard to carriers and sample types.
It serves as an exceptional versatile tool for analyzing a range of samples on discrete reflective carriers. This feature places it ahead of ICP, as that needs completely dissolved liquid samples. It also offers a versatile solution for effluent, soil, water and air analysis used for the revival of a healthy environment, e.g., monitoring of environment through direct measurement of contaminants in slurries, wastewater and effluents in the low ppb range.
The S4 TStar serves as a powerful tool that can be used for the prevention of food fraud in globalized supply chains. For instance, food safety as per WHO/FAO standards can be achieved through direct analysis of low standards of As in rice.
The main features of the S4 TStar spectrometer are as follows:
- Automated quality control feature offers confidence in instrument and data quality.
- Provides lowest detection limits in the sub-ppb range.
- Highest versatility for a direct analysis of broad range of samples on distinct carriers.
- Enhanced to operate for 24/7 in industrial custom analysis.
- Devised for multi-user operation through a large capacity of 90 samples.
- Sample trays and other tools selection reduces errors and contamination risks, and speeds up sample preparation.
- To monitor catalyzer elements in pharmaceutical production according to forthcoming EU and US Pharmacopeia guidelines e.g., detection of sub-ppm catalyzer elements present in additives and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API).
High Performance TXRF Spectrometer for Ultra-Trace Element Analysis
30 mm quartz discs: elemental analysis of liquids, solids and suspensions.
2” wafers: contamination analysis, depth profiling and material sciences research.
Microscopy slides: clinical and biological samples, direct analysis of cell cultures, smears and thin sections.
Rectangular carriers: with a size of up to 54 mm for films, filters, and nanoparticle layers. Any customized reflective media.