The Filmetrics® F54-XY-200 film thickness measurement equipment is intended to measure samples up to 200 mm x 200 mm in an automated process.
The F54-XY-200 comes in a variety of wavelength configurations, allowing it to work with a diverse range of film thickness measurement applications. Usually, thinner films need shorter wavelengths for measurement, while thicker, rougher and more opaque films necessitate longer wavelengths.
The F54-XY-200 can map a variety of samples that include:
- Photoresist, oxides, nitrides, SOI and wafer backgrinding for semiconductor production
- LCD with cell gaps, polyimide and ITO
- Photoresist, silicon membranes and dielectric stacks are examples of MEMS
- Hardness coatings, anti-reflection coatings and filters are examples of optical coatings
Pattern identification and a 3-position automatic turret are available on the F54-XY-200 hardware device.
- Motorized X-Y stage for accurate, pre-determined readings
- Simple and easy to save, replicate and visualize results
- Incorporated microscope and live video
- Polar, rectangular, linear and custom mapping layouts
- Tiny spot size and autofocus for optimal accuracy
- Clear analytical software
- Extensive mechanical characteristics library
- Embedded online diagnostics
- 24-hour email, phone and online service
Filmetrics F54-XY-200 film thickness measurement tool. Image Credit: KLA Corporation
F54-XY-200 wavelength configurations. Image Credit: KLA Corporation