The EntreTech Forum's October 21st panel focuses on the Forum's core theme: Given the wealth of research and technology generated by our nation's leading universities, how does this academic strength translate into commercial strength? Our October 21st panel includes a diverse group of company founders and CEOs leading new developments in life sciences, nanotechnology and micromachining, who will share their experiences on extracting their company's underlying technologies out of a university environment and gathering adequate funding to launch their ideas, platforms and products into wider commercial use.
Time: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Where: Northeastern University, 240 Dockser Hall, 65 Forsyth St. Boston, MA 02115
Cost: $25. public $10. students & active military
- Aram T. Salzman -- President & CEO -- NovoBiotic Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Rick Mlcak -- Founder, President, CTO -- Boston Microsystems, Inc.
- Tom Clay -- CEO -- Xtalic
- Tim Surgenor -- President, CEO, Director - Cyberkinetics
- Jeffrey P. McCarthy -- Northbridge Venture Partners