Join us and an impressive panel of guest speakers for Bruker’s 2022 virtual AFM User Meeting.
The focus of this year’s meeting is the use of AFM for high-resolution imaging and the nanochemical, nanomechanical and nanoelectrical characterization of advanced materials.
Two sessions, each with a different focus, will include talks, live Q&A sessions, and demos on cutting-edge Bruker instruments, including the new Dimension IconIR AFM.
Our speakers will provide an insight into their work and cover topics as varied as the electrical characterization of nitride transistors, dies, and semiconductor materials, as well as the use of AFM in the study of mineral-fluid reactions and the analysis of network-forming polymers, fuel cells, electrolyzer components and lignocellulosic surfaces.
Session 1: Semiconductors & Nanoelectrical Applications
Session 2: Nanomaterials Research
- Prof Rachel Oliver, University of Cambridge, UK
- Dr Rosine Coq Germanicus, CRISMAT laboratory, ENSICAEN, France
- Dr Suzanne Morsch, Department of Materials, University of Manchester, UK
- Dr Tobias Morawietz, German Aerospace Center, Germany
- Dr Encarnación Ruiz Agudo, University of Granada, Spain
- Dr Claudia Gusenbauer, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Austria
Please download the program flyer for details and abstracts.