Semilab’s SE-1000 spectroscopic ellipsometer offers high measurement performance and provides modularity in a compact tabletop footprint.
The SE-1000 is an economical tool that is fitted with a manual goniometer and allows manual sample positioning, both of which are suitable for research and development labs.
The SE-1000 performs non-destructive and non-contact optical measurements on substrates, as well as both single-layer and multi-layer samples, to determine the optical and thickness properties of individual thin films.
Powered by Semilab’s state-of-the-art smart electronics with exchangeable components, the SE-1000 tool operated with the most advanced operating and analysis software (SAM/SEA). Users can control the system from a PC or laptop through a new touch panel interface, or via LAN network.
- Jones matrix
- Generalized ellipsometry for anisotropic samples
- In situ measurement mode for real-time control during deposition or etch process
- Mueller matrix 11 coefficients
- Porosimetry: Porosity and pore size distribution measurement in thin films
- Spectroscopic ellipsometry with rotating compensator
- Near-infrared spectral extension
- Visualization camera
- Atmospheric thin-film porosimetry
- Liquid cell, heating, and cooling stages
- Spectroscopic reflectometer
Manual XY stage.