The UltraGenizer is an ultra-high-pressure homogenizer and cell disruptor that is ideal for larger flow rate requirements. It has a maximum pressure of up to 60,000 psi.
The UltraGenizer single pump system is simple to operate and smart, including a diamond interaction chamber to disrupt the cell and reduce the particle size.
When it comes to the sample cooling unit, a 316 L stainless heat exchanger can be installed in the system to help users achieve real-time cooling on the samples.
In addition, the Genizer PLC touchscreen provides an easy-to-use user interface for operators, including access to the auto-stop setup (set time, cycle numbers, and pressure). All of the parts that come into contact with the medium are 316 L stainless steel, 17-4ph stainless steel, titanium alloy, tungsten carbide, PTFE, UHMWPE, or other corrosion resistance materials.
UltraGenizer, up to 60,000 psi. Image Credit: Genizer LLC.
Main Features of the UltraGenizer-30K
- Flow rate: ~12 L/hour (water value)
- Pressure: 30,000 psi (2,068 bar)
- Minimum sample volume: ~26 mL
- Power requirement: 380 V, three-phase, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: ~110 kg
- Diamond Interaction Chamber (Electro-Polish and Passivation for pharmaceutical applications)
- Application: Nanoemulsions, liposomes, fat emulsions, nanodispersion, cell disruption, deagglomeration
- Cooling System: Heat exchanger, diamond interaction chamber designed with cooling ports
- Control System: Digital pressure value, PLC touch screen, auto stop
- One-year warranty period against all manufacturing defects
- 316 L high-pressure piping and tubing
- Spares and tools
- RoHs and CE compliant