The MixGenizer is a nanoparticle generator that uses microfluidic techniques. The goal of microfluidic mixing is to accomplish a thorough and quick mixing of two distinct samples in interaction chambers at high pressure.
To mix two-component samples; the MixGenizer has a dual separate pump system, and the core part is a specifically built microfluidic mixing diamond chamber with two inlets, where the samples undergo mixing and homogenizing in the same time. The system has a wide range of applications in biochemistry and nanomaterial industry.
MixGenizer-30K, for fluid Micro-mixing and homogenizing at the same time. Image Credit: Genizer LLC
Microfluidic Mixing Interaction Chamber, Diamond, F20X-RT. Image Credit: Genizer LLC
Mixing Flow Pattern. Image Credits: Genizer LLC
Main Features of the Mixgenizer
- Flow rate: ~100 mL/min (water value)
- Pressure: 30,000 psi (2,068 bar)
- Weight: ~60 kg, benchtop
- Mixing Interaction Chamber, Diamond
- Minimum sample volume: 5 mL
- Nanoemulsions, liposomes, fat emulsions, nanodispersion, cell disruption and deagglomeration are some of its applications.
- Cooling system: Heat exchanger, diamond interaction chamber intended with cooling ports
- Control System: PLC touch screen, digital pressure value, auto stop
- Tools and spares
- CE and RoHs compliant
- 316 L high pressure tubing and piping
- A warranty period of one year against any manufacturing defects