The Zetasizer NanoSampler available from Malvern Instruments is a particle size measurement sample delivery system that allows accurate and reproducible automated loading of samples into the Zetasizer Nano system. The NanoSampler combines automation and operation in a compact, versatile package and improves the productivity of the Zetasizer Nano system.
The NanoSampler can accommodate up to 96 sample vials and precisely delivers up to 3 sequential aliquots of each sample into the Zetasizer Nano instrument for automated measurements of molecule or particle size. The system is suitable for laboratories where multi-variate studies or reproducibility are important.
The NanoSampler is supplied with easy-to-use Zetasizer software, analysis cell and fittings to connect to the Zetasizer Nano system.
The main features of the Zetasizer NanoSampler are:
- Automates reproducibility studies
- Improved sample throughput
- Reduced operator time
- Automated measurements reduces operator bias and enhances laboratory efficiency
- Unattended multi-variate analysis simplifies analysis of key formulation parameters
- Simple change over from manual to automated measurements
- Compatible with any Zetasizer Nano for measurement of size
- Maximizes return on investment