The Zetasizer NanoSampler available from Malvern Instruments is a particle size measurement sample delivery system that allows accurate and reproducible automated loading of samples into the Zetasizer Nano system. The NanoSampler combines automation and operation in a compact, versatile package and improves the productivity of the Zetasizer Nano system.
The NanoSampler can accommodate up to 96 sample vials and precisely delivers up to 3 sequential aliquots of each sample into the Zetasizer Nano instrument for automated measurements of molecule or particle size. The system is suitable for laboratories where multi-variate studies or reproducibility are important.
The NanoSampler is supplied with easy-to-use Zetasizer software, analysis cell and fittings to connect to the Zetasizer Nano system.
The main features of the Zetasizer NanoSampler are:
- Automates reproducibility studies
- Improved sample throughput
- Reduced operator time
- Automated measurements reduces operator bias and enhances laboratory efficiency
- Unattended multi-variate analysis simplifies analysis of key formulation parameters
- Simple change over from manual to automated measurements
- Compatible with any Zetasizer Nano for measurement of size
- Maximizes return on investment
The Zetasizer Nano ZS is an integral piece of equipment in our polymer characterization laboratory, The most important features that the Zetasizer Nano ZS offers are rapidity, reproducibility, and a user-friendly interface.
Daniel Krasznai, Department of Chemical Engineering, Queen's University