The miniDAWN™ TREOS® Multi-Angle Light Scattering detector can measure molecular weight, size, and conformation of macromolecules in solution with a triple-angle light scattering detector. It can be used in batch mode (off-line) or can be connected on-line to HPLC, HPSEC or AFFF.
The key features of the miniDAWN™ TREOS® are:
- It includes connections and on-board digital signal processing hardware for two external devices – RI and/or UV detectors.
- It has an impressive 64,000 color display.
- It contains an analog output from the 90° detector for interfacing to strip chart recorders.
- It has an on-board analog-to-digital conversion with Ethernet communication for data acquisition.
- It includes an input for synchronizing with an autoinjector/sampler.
The key specifications of the miniDAWN™ TREOS® are:
||50mW GaAs linearly polarized
||658nm (nominal). Each instrument is individually characterized.
||Custom-designed, ultra-quiet hybrid photodiodes with built in FET transimpedance amplifiers
|Mobile phase compatibility
||All-solvent compatible (aqueous and organic)
||Embedded QELS at 90 degrees
Embedded COMET flow cell cleaning system