The DAWN® HELEOS® II Multi-Angle Light Scattering detector is an advanced light scattering instrument designed for absolute characterization of proteins, conjugates, macromolecules, and nanoparticles.
The key features of the DAWN® HELEOS® II are:
- The DAWN® HELEOS® II can be used in batch mode (off-line) or can be connected on-line to an HPLC, HPSEC or AFFF.
- It uses a 120mW solid-state laser operating at 658 nm and has on-board digital signal processing hardware for up to four external devices – RI and/or UV detectors.
- The DAWN® HELEOS® II contains an 18-angle light scattering detector for measuring the absolute molecular weight, size, and conformation of macromolecules in solution.
- It includes an analog output from the 90° detector for interfacing to strip chart recorders.
- The DAWN® HELEOS® II also includes a 64,000 colour LCD display, depolarization options, and thermostatic control options.
- It can be operated up to 210° and interfaces with high temperature GPC systems such as the GPC-IR system available from Polymer Char.
The key specifications of the DAWN® HELEOS® II are:
||120 mW GaAs linearly polarized laser;
100 mW delivery to the cell
||Custom-designed, ultra-quiet hybrid photodiodes with built-in FET transimpedance amplifiers; optional single photon counting module WyattQELS
|Mobile phase compatibility:
||All-solvent compatible (aqueous and organic)
Ultra-High (UHT) to 210°C;
Heated/Cooled (HC) –15°C to 150°C;
WyattQELS dynamic light scattering module;
COMET ultrasonic flow cell cleaning system.