KLA-Tencor’s Alpha-Step D-600 stylus profiler provides users with advanced high resolution 2D and 3D profiling, profile stitching, 2D stress, and several other features in a convenient, user-friendly platform.
The D-600 stylus profiler comprises a 200mm motorized stage, with 150mm x 178mm X-Y range of motion and an advanced optical lever sensor technology. It also consists of advanced optics and improved video controls for flexible sample visualization.
The novel sequencing software is provided with manual deskew alignment, which enables users to program up to 1000 locations.
The D-600 stylus profiler can measure many applications in 2D and 3D, from nanometer to millimeter steps, soft materials, high resolution roughness, and thin film stress, thereby making it the most versatile stylus profiler available in the market.
The main features of the AlphaStep® D-600 stylus profiler include:
- Intuitive user interface
- Low force measurements at 0.03 to 15mg
- High resolution 5MP color camera with 4x digital zoom
- Highest vertical range at 1200µm
- Step height repeatability of 5Å on a 1µm step
- Keystone correction, sequencing with deskew, arc correction and automated stitching are new software features
The main applications of the AlphaStep® D-600 stylus profiler include:
- Medical devices
- Materials research
- Data storage
- Government labs