KLA-Tencor’s P-7 stylus profiler surface measurement system provides excellent measurement repeatability for consistent measurement performance. It has 150mm scan length standard that can provide long scan capability without the need for stitching.
The P-7 stylus is provided with the UltraLite® sensor, which includes dynamic force control, exceptional linearity, and high vertical resolution, thereby making it an ideal sensor for a surface measurement system.
The P-7 stylus profiler is one of the easiest devices to use on the market, and its features are designed to suit R&D, university, and production environments.
The main features of the P-7 stylus profiler include:
- Surface measurement system with point-and-click operation and productivity package
- Superior measurement repeatability
- Easily adaptable
The main applications of the P-7 stylus profiler include:
- Thin film step height measurements
- Thick film step height measurements
- Photo resist / soft films
- Etched trench depth
- Flatness or curvature
- Defect review and defect analysis
- Surface curvature and form
- 2D stress of thin films
- 3D imaging of various surfaces
- Dimensional analysis and surface texture
- Materials characterization for surface roughness and waviness.