Bharatbook added a new report on "Nanotechnology in Paper Manufacturing: Global Markets" which gives new technologies and government initiatives for improving the structure of paper. Nanotechnology in Paper Manufacturing: Global Markets
This report will summarize current technology platforms, research initiatives, and possible applications of nanotechnology in various types and grades of paper. It will also summarize current nanotechnology paper applications, estimate the current size of the market and projected size through 2015.
THIS REPORT CONTAINS
- Discussion of how nanotechnology, in addition to improving the structure of paper, can be used in additives and coatings through processes such as layer-by-layer (LbL) assembly, allowing the creation of nanometer-sized ultrathin films both on large surfaces and on microfibers and cores with the desired composition
- Analysis of global market trends, with data for 2009, estimates for 2010, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2015
- An overview of the current state of nanotechnology in the paper industry, including agriculture (tree production), pulp production, paper-making, adhesives and coatings, and disposal and recycling
- Reviews of existing products and manufacturers, new products and technologies, environmental programs and incentives, governmental involvement and research, and industry and association research initiatives
- Comprehensive company profiles.
The objective of this report is to provide business planners, investors, and other professionals with quantifiable market measurement and analysis that can help them formulate strategic business plans and make the most effective decisions about resource allocation and future investments.
Nanotechnology in Paper Manufacturing: Global Markets (NAN049A) provides the latest in product developments, material and technology enhancements, as well as a detailed look at the various distribution channels and its dynamics. The current market demand for each product type is quantified by volume measured in metric tons and value measured in millions of dollars, with projections for growth to 2015. This report also provides profiles for leading nanotechnology manufacturers.