The NS 24 is the most advanced and multipurpose laboratory-scale system available from Inovenso. Moreover, it is Inovenso’s best-selling model with over 50 units fitted in well-known universities and companies worldwide.
This electrospinning unit allows the collection of nanofibers on a wide range of collectors: a flat collector and a rotating drum collector with a high speed of 2000 rpm for achieving well-aligned nanofibers.
In addition, it has the option of housing a rotating rod collector with various size options in order to achieve the tubular structure of nanofibers known as tube-like nanofiber membranes that can be utilized as artificial blood vessels. This model comprises 12 nozzles, but it can be used even with a single nozzle for small-laboratory production.
- Cylinder collector
- Flat collector
- Up to 12 nozzles
- Single nozzle
- High-throughput production
- Accurate and reliable process adjustments through 9″ touch screen panel
- High-speed rotating drum of up to 2000 rpm
- Up to 12 electrospinning nozzles feeding
- Nanofiber coating area of 376.8 mm x 280 mm
- Production of aligned or oriented nanofibers
- Automatic modifiable spinning distance
- Horizontal movement can be adjusted to boost the uniformity of membrane
- Additional safety options such as warning light and safe-door to safeguard from high voltage
- CE Certified and manufactured according to safety regulations