The StreamSpinner550 is an Open Surface Pilot-Scale Electrospinning/Spraying Machine that can be used for research-focused large-scale sampling of nanofiber media and conventional manufacture of nanofibers.
This machine can process hundreds of linear meters of media while loading a 550 mm wide fabric roll onto the collector. Compared to traditional electrospinning systems, the SS550 offers significantly higher throughput, allowing users to scale up the production of nanofiber-based products from a laboratory to an industrial level.
The StreamSpinner550’s Smart Dynamic Feeding System facilitates exceptionally homogenous manufacturing of nanofibers with accurate flow rate regulation. Additionally, the StreamSpinner 550 can operate with a broad viscosity range in polymeric materials.
- Smart Winding System: The software automatically modifies the flow rate and winding speed to attain the ideal thickness
- High Production Rate: Five to fifteen times larger than traditional electrospinning systems
- The Smart Dynamic Feeding System offers uniform production and accurate flow rate control
- Patent Pending Technology
- Up to 43 meters/minute production of nanofibers (PA6 0.03GSM)
- The ability to work with a variety of polymeric solutions with varying viscosities
Source: Inovenso Technology
|Total Flow Rate
|Total Production Rate
|(For 0.5 GSM)
StreamSpinner550 Open Surface Pilot-Scale Electrospinning/Spraying Line
Video Credit: Inovenso Technology
- Biomedical and Pharmaceutical