The PE-550 is the best-selling electrospinning machine for the continuous creation of nanofibers at an industrial scale. Its main feature is scalability, which makes it suited for both production lines and R&D projects.
The PE-550 can operate with 56 nozzles to produce nanofibers in large quantities, but it can also function with one nozzle while operating on R&D projects.
Inovenso's Pilot Electrospinning System PE 550. Industrial Nanofiber Production
Video Credit: Inovenso Technology
Its distinctive design makes the production of nanofibers and composites possible — it can house four syringe pumps and four High Voltage Power Suppliers, allowing it to operate with up to four different polymers concurrently, with each under its control.
A unique patented “Hybrid Electrospinning Technology” is utilized by PE-550. This novel approach combines the benefits of needleless and needle-based electrospinning: high throughput productivity (from the needleless) and extremely precise control over the procedure and finished product (from needle-based).
It is helpful for the creation of commercial nanofiber goods, including face masks, battery separators, liquid and air filters, and materials for healing wounds.
- Bottom-Up spinning
- Up to 56 concurrently feeding nozzles
- Programmable touch screen control panel
- Adaptable horizontal movement between 20-80 mm and 5-50 mm/second
- Probability to work with four diverse polymers (with dissimilar voltage and flow rate)
- Hybrid Electrospinning Technique (Several Jets from each nozzle)
- Nonstop roll-to-roll substrate winding collector system
- Nanofiber membrane production capacity for a thickness of 0,01–5 gr/m2
- Nanofiber coating with a width of 550 mm
- Instinctive adjustable spinning distance between 30-230 mm. Nozzle to the collector
- Four High Voltage Power Supply and Four Programmable Syringe Pumps