The StreamSpinner1000 is an open-surface industrial electrospinning machine capable of producing nanofibers and nanofibre-based products on a roll-to-roll collector with a width of 1000 mm.
In addition to offering a substantially higher throughput than traditional electrospinning systems, the StreamSpinner1000 also provides a seamless production process without an operator needing to monitor it for irregularities.
The StreamSpinner1000’s Smart Dynamic Feeding System enables the exceptionally homogenous manufacturing of nanofibers and precise flow rate control. The StreamSpinner1000 can also function with a range of polymeric materials with various viscosities.
- Patent Pending Technology
- Up to 51 meters/minute production of nanofibers (PA6 0.03GSM)
- The ability to work with a variety of polymeric solutions with varying viscosities
- High Production Rate: 5 to 15 times more than traditional electrospinning systems
- Smart Winding System: The software automatically modifies the flow rate and winding speed to attain the ideal thickness
- The Smart Dynamic Feeding System offers uniform production and accurate flow rate control
Source: Inovenso Technology
||Total Flow Rate
||Total Production Rate
||(For 0.5 GSM)
Manufacturing of nex-gen nanofiber filtration media: StreamSpinner1000 Open Surface Electrospinning.
Video Credit: Inovenso Technology
- Biomedical and Pharmaceutical