Electrospinning is a simple and effective method that is highly productive in the manufacture of nanofibrous biomaterials. The nanofiber quality and outcome of the nanofibrous membrane can be enhanced by altering the active molecules in the electrospinning system.
To realize optimal electrospinning, Inovenso’s Pilot Electrospinning Machine PE 300 is the ideal solution for the nonstop manufacture of reliable nanofibers. The PE 300 electrospinning system offers excellent scalability and is ideal for not only the production line but also for R&D projects. This NS Pilot system is the perfect way to overcome the present-day challenges faced by nanofiber production.
This system allows the production of single or multi-component nanofibers. Moreover, it is possible to create core-shell, hollow, and bi-component nanofibers by incorporating the option of the co-axial system.
- Tissue engineering
Inovenso’s PE 300 electrospinning machine comprises of 18 nozzles that deliver high productivity for the mass production of nanofibers. It can also work with a single nozzle when used in R&D projects, thus making it more adaptable.
PE 300’s exclusive design employs a hybrid electrospinning technology. It can house two high-voltage power supplies and two syringe pumps that allow it to function simultaneously, using two different but individually regulated polymers.
This method integrates the benefits of both needle-less and needle-based electrospinning, which has a highly accurate control over the process and end product, with greater productivity (5 to 10 times higher compared to needle-based systems).
- Hybrid electrospinning method with many jets from each nozzle
- Includes 18 simultaneous feeding nozzles
- Bottom-up spinning
- Nanofiber coating with a width of 300 mm
- Programmable touch screen control panel
- Automatically modifiable nozzle to collector spinning with a distance ranging from 30 to 230 mm
- Adjustable horizontal movement ranging from 10 to 80 mm at a speed of 5 to 50 mm/second
- Two programmable syringe pumps and two high voltage power supplies
- Continuous roll-to-roll substrate winding collector system
- Can function with two different polymers at different voltage and flow rates
- Production capacity of 0.01–5 g/m2 thick nanofiber membrane
Video Credit: Inovenso