Gatan's latest Continuum® series represents the pinnacle of electron energy loss spectroscopy (EELS) and energy-filtered transmission electron microscopy (EFTEM) systems, embodying cutting-edge advancements in the field.
The Continuum® series is designed to simplify the operation of energy-loss systems, maintaining their flexibility and power without any compromise.
This advancement enables heightened productivity levels and increased data throughput. The Continuum® series also offers exceptional detector quality and speed for both EELS and EFTEM applications, owing to its exclusive, state-of-the-art detector systems.
More than ten times higher productivity
- Features a streamlined and workflow-oriented user interface
- Achieves system tuning at a rate that is 10 times faster
- Delivers over 8000 spectra per second at a duty cycle of over 95%
Revolutionary data quality
- A low-noise CMOS detector with a high dynamic range
- Exclusive dynamic focus control
- Full gain correction in every acquisition mode
- Improved DQE and MTF derived from new XCR™ sensor stack technology
- To ensure optimal EELS and EFTEM data quality, choose the K3® electron counting direct detector
- Energy-filtered 4D STEM*
- Momentum-resolved EELS*
- In-situ EELS and EFTEM*
*These require optional components