ClearView® is an advanced scintillator camera that elevates standard transmission electron microscopy (TEM). With ClearView, capturing impactful in-situ and 4D STEM data is easy, allowing users to achieve framerates that surpass other scintillator cameras available. Its innovative imaging modes are tailored for optimal clarity in both materials science and biological samples.
- Capture images with the highest quality: The new CMOS sensor features always-on high dynamic range sensor readouts to acquire 4k x 4k images and video at 50 frames per second (fps).
- Record in-situ video and 4D STEM data faster than any other scintillator camera: With 4D STEM, users can collect data at up to 1,600 frames per second at 256×256 resolution to record fast in-situ reactions or quickly analyze broad areas.
- Improve signal-to-noise ratio for low-contrast imaging and diffraction: The new enhanced frame exposure imaging mode incorporates less read noise to better resolve subtle image and diffraction features under low-dose conditions.
- Achieve the desired frame rate and data rate for any technique or experiment: Control image size and field of view with new sensor subarea region of interest readout options.
- Combines with eaSI technology to provide the most efficient multidimensional and multimodal experiments: 4D STEM data is collected and matched with elemental data from complementary detectors.
- Confidently record long experiments with TimeLapse, which saves data at a longer interval of time or number of frames.
- Combine binning with sub-area readout to reach up to 1,600 fps and study sub-ms in-situ reactions.
- Image binning increases framerate by 4x, and sensor sub-area readouts increase framerate by up to 8x.
- Never miss the start of a reaction with LookBack™, a post-event triggered video buffer to ensure events are captured from the start.
- Process data from start to finish in DigitalMicrograph® using tools for drift correction, video editing, and data exporting.
Low Distortion Option
- Ensures high-resolution, low-distortion images on the TEM for quantitative spatial measurements.
- Enhanced fiber-optic coupling and image performance reduce camera distortions.
- Low camera distortion offers a larger margin for meeting total distortion specifications for routine TEM certification.
Artifact-free selected area electron diffraction of Au particles without beam stop with ClearView. Selected area electron diffraction of Au nanoparticles taken with ClearView camera (4k x 4k, 2 second acquisition, 50 fps) and Spectra 300 at 300 kV. Image Credit: Gatan, Inc.
Large field of view, high-resolution imaging of Au particles with ClearView. Au nanoparticles, with fast Fourier transform (FFT) showing 0.9 Å resolution information (dashed line). Captured with ClearView camera (4k x 4k, 5 second acquisition, 15 fps) and Spectra 300 at 300 kV. Image Credit: Gatan, Inc.