Research and Markets has announced the addition of our guide to Grain Boundary Diffusion and Properties of Nanostructured Materials to their offering.
The authors examine the main relationships of the process of grain boundary diffusion in bicrystals, coarse-grained polycrystals and nanostructured materials.
The results of investigations of diffusion-related processes of recovery, recystallisation and development of plastic deformation in creep, static and cyclic loading in bulk nanocructured materials produced by high-intensity plastic deformation are presented.
Author: Yu.R. Kolobov, et al Russian Academy of Sciences
- Methods of producing bulk nanostructured metals and alloys
- Relationships and models of the process of grain boundary diffusion in poly- and bicrystals
- Special features of grain boundary diffusion in nanocrystalline and nanostructured materials
- Thermal stability of the structure and mechanical properties of nanostructured materials
- Diffusion-activated creep of nanostructured materials
- Effects of the structural-phase condition on elastoplastic properties of nanostructured titanium in static and cyclic loading
- Superplasticity of nanostructured materials