Hüper Optik International Pte Ltd - inventor of the world's first multi-layered patented nano-ceramic window films has announced another great technological breakthrough with the successful global launch of a clear nano-ceramic coating for front windscreen application - Hüper Optik® Ceramic 70.
Conventional ceramic window films found in the market with high light transmission (mostly up to 60% visible light transmission) offers a Total Solar Energy Rejection (TSER) of less than 40%. Hüper Optik® Ceramic 70 provides 47% TSER and 91% infrared heat rejection while maintaining high visual clarity at 70% VLT.
Similar to Hüper Optik® Nano-Ceramic 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60, Hüper Optik® Ceramic 70 window film possesses several key characteristics, which include:
- Excellent solar heat rejection performance with high clarity at 70% VLT
- Cuts off harmful UV rays and substantially slows down fading process
- Superb durability - no de-metalizing and discoloration woes
- Increases safety by rendering window shatter-resistant
- No interference with wireless communication equipments and GPS navigation systems
- Lower air-conditioning bills and fuel consumption
- Low visible light reflectivity and neutral color that enhances overall aesthetics
"With the introduction of Hüper Optik® Ceramic 70, the Hüper Optik® distribution network now has a complete suite of nano-technology, advanced ceramic based, high solar heat control and superb durable performance window films ranging from a dark 20% VLT to a clear 70% VLT. This is truly what automobile, residential & commercial and marine vessel owners have been yearning for - high real value-for-money products." said Mr. Steven Teo, Deputy General Manager (Business Development) of Hüper Optik International.
"Within the first week of introducing Ceramic 70 to our customers, we sold out our inventory. It is a perfect film for front windshield and putting it on with the multi-layered Ceramic 20 for sides and rear, the car cabin temperature can be reduced by 10°C! The customers love it! Our installers love the product too as it is so easy to install!", commented Francis Mu, Hüper Optik China dealer.
Being 100% metal-free and 100% dye-free, the nano-ceramic rejecting properties of Hüper Optik® Ceramic 70 is the perfect solar heat control solution for car owners to enjoy a safer and cooler ride.