SimySkin™ is pleased to announce the launch of its premier skincare line, which includes age-specific advanced scientific ingredients and formulations that correct, repair and reverse signs of aging.
SimySkin targets the top factors that age skin: time, environment and stress throughout distinct age groups (18-25/ 25-45 and 45 plus). The brand philosophy embraces a unique combination of biology and high potency ingredients to deliver powerful anti-aging solutions to critical elements of the skin.
With signature ingredient Vitamin B12 and other natural ingredients like calendula, pomegranate extract, hyaluronic acid, cranberry oil and sage, SimySkin promotes skin repair and regeneration while helping prevent wrinkles, hydrating dry skin and relieving inflammation.
"We are as much about health as we are about beauty," says SimySkin CEO and Founder Georges Benarroch. "Our chemists in France and in the States use the most advanced science for product formulation of highly effective, quality solutions that are easy to use. SimySkin gives consumers complexions that are not only picturesque, but also functioning at optimal levels of health."
The science-based line is an industry pioneer, teaming up with Dr. Uri Sagman, M.D., FRCPC, a Toronto oncologist and scientist who spearheaded game-changing work with Vitamin B12 in an affiliated IP company. Dr. Sagman is a preeminent expert in nanotechnology as it relates to skincare as well as a leader in the development of fullerene antioxidants for the treatment of skin conditions related to aging and UV exposure.
"Skin cancers have increased 2000 percent since the 1970s," says Dr. Sagman. "With SimySkin we are able to combine systems biology with potent natural ingredients to address all aspects of skin health, going beyond aesthetics and aging concerns."
SimySkin serums are based on an easy numbers system targeting specific age ranges. Products include:
Phase I – Maintenance: Ages 18-25
This range reinforces and firms up tonality of the skin and addresses fatigue symptoms like under-eye bags.
- Eye Serum – Maintenance of skin cells and dark circles, ($55)
Phase II – Prevention: Ages 25-45
Increases firmness and elasticity, reducing fine lines and addressing puffiness and dark circles around the eye area.
- Eye Serum – Prevents first signs of aging, ($55)
- Neck Serum – Firms and brightens the neck and chest, ($55)
- Face Serum – Hydrates and brightens the skin and deals with the first signs of aging, ($55)
Phase III - Recovery
Ages 45+: This range helps to regenerate skin cells, stimulate elastin, reduce wrinkles, tighten skin and brighten the under eye area.
- Eye Serum – Recovers skin elasticity and tone, ($65)
- Neck Serum – Lifts and sculpts the neck and chest, ($65)
- Face Serum – Visibly reduces lines, wrinkles and increases clarity and tone, ($65)
The SimySkin products that can be used by consumers of any age include:
- Hydrating & Nourishing Face Moisturizer - Deeply nourishing anti-aging cream helps improve the appearance of skin texture, fine lines and boost skin radiance, ($45)
- Nourishing Eye Cream - This rich cream is loaded with B12, Vitamin A, C, E, natural plant oils and hyaluronic acid to targets fine lines, wrinkles and dryness, ($45)
- Gel Cleanser Anti Aging for Her/Him – Gel cleanser enriched with 10 natural essential oils, antioxidants, B12 and vitamins to hydrate and restore the skin, ($40)
- MicroExfoliating Toner for Her/Him – Removes dead surface skin cells to minimize the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging, ($37)
- Soothing Toner – This soft-to-the-touch oil free toner is perfect for dry, sensitive and combination skin, ($37)
- Exfoliating Scrub for Her/Him – Exfoliates the skin and removes impurities like black and white heads, ($40)
- Ultra Fine Scrub – Refines pores and imperfections and is suitable for both sensitive and oily skin, ($40)
- Deep Hydrating Mask - Hydrates and treats targeted areas and prevents dry skin while healing rough patches, ($35)
"Ever a pioneer, SimySkin offers grooming solutions that are beneficial for both men and women," says Georges Benarroch. "Our mission is to supply our customers with high quality products that have a higher than average number of active ingredients."
SimySkin delivers a superior product in beautiful packaging that is accessible and affordable. Available at SimySkin.com, TheBeautyBar.com and BeautyBridge.com.
SimySkin will debut its full product line at the upcoming European trade shows:
- European Prestige Beauty Care Vienna – February 2015
- COSMOPROF Bologna – March 2015
- Beauty International Dusseldorf – March 2015